Thursday, December 02, 2010

Leaving Amsterdam

I'm leaving Amsterdam in a couple of hours to make my way back to the African continent... this time the northern part. I'm landing in Casablanca, Morocco early this evening and I can not wait to visit a new city! Hopefully the rains have calmed down a bit (as I do not have a raincoat).

I went to the Van Gogh museum this morning which was actually very exhausting but really interesting. I really enjoyed seeing his different periods of art and how he was influenced by so many different artists. On the top floor of the museum I got a great view of the city with its fresh coat of snow. Pretty but a bit depressing actually.

Well, I'm onto part two of Arielle's European Adventure.


2 comments:

  1. After meeting with his girlfriend
    Van Gogh once said,
    "Hey, I'll keep and ear out for ya."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Be safe getting to Morocco and keep blogging! I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete