Friday, December 03, 2010

Bienvenue Morocco!

I arrived at about 8pm last night in Casablanca, Morocco. There were a few minutes that I was questioning whether I was actually going to make it to Morocco because of a problem with my plane ticket. I wound up working everything out thanks to two very nice and helpful people from Royal Air Moroc in the Amsterdam Airport. But I'm here and that's what matters.

I just ate a huge breakfast at my hotel consisting of bread, croissants, pistachio yogurt, very strong coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a boiled egg. I'd say I'm officially ready to start my day. Good thing I'm going to be spending most of my time in Morocco with Julianne who speaks French because I have already felt the language barrier. I can definitely understand a lot of it because of Spanish but there is no way to respond.

Meeting Julianne at noon at the train station and I'm so excited to see her and Kim and the other Dickinson students who are in Morocco!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment