Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Putting the "study" in "study abroad"

The semester is starting to come to a close which means that school work is starting to pick up. I have about 3 weeks left here and I have SO much work to do! I'm starting to get a little nervous about getting it all done alongside trying enjoying the rest of my time here. I just don't want the last three weeks of my semester abroad to be ruined by piles of papers to write and tests to study for! I think I just need to remind myself to do something that is fun and stress-free each day so that I do not fall into end of semester burnout.

Now, I'm getting back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Arielle dear, miss you! Good luck with your work and last days in Tanzania. Your adventures these past few weeks have looked amazing! I can't wait to catch up in person to hear all about it, maybe in a month?!

    ReplyDelete