Monday, November 29, 2010

Onto my next adventure

I'm flying out of Tanzania tonight at 10:30pm with three of my amazing friends, Stephanie, Jenna, and Cassandra. When we land in Amsterdam in the morning, I'm heading straight into my new adventure. I'm spending two weeks wandering around Europe and Northern Africa. Four countries in 14 days. I'll be going to the Netherlands, Morocco, France, and England. I'm going to try my best to update everyone on this blog about my whirlwind trip. I'm most nervous about the weather! I'm coming from 80 degrees and sunny to 30 degrees and dreary. Seriously, I just came back from tanning by the pool at the hotel up the street! Guess that means I'll be having a shopping spree for gloves and possibly a warmer coat.

Currently, there are four of us left in Arusha and it is very surreal. I have moved out of my apartment for the housekeepers to clean and all of my bags are packed. I'm a lot more laid back about packing on this end compared to how I was when I was coming here. I'll probably be going back to the pool for a little while then I'll come back, shower, and get ready to leave this beautiful country.

Kwa heri!

1 comment:

  1. Aw goodbye to Tanzania! Can't believe you're leaving already and that you'll be in Morocco in just a few short days. Looks forward to seeing you here! Sounds like an amazing semester and def splurge for a nice pashmina or something while you're here!

    ReplyDelete